Snacking is an every day reality. We've seen it time in and time again - so we decided to create a delicious moringa powder infused chocolate muffin to create a powerful and low calorie snack meal! Experience the moringa difference with our amazing moringa muffins!
- 2/3 cup soy milk or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Moringa powder
- Chocolate chips or blueberries
- Combine soy milk, flax seed, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in bowl and whisk
- Set aside and allow to thicken for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add Moringa powder and spread it around properly so there aren’t any highly concentrated lumps later.
- Melt coconut oil and maple syrup together in large mixing bowl. Pour the soymilk mixture and stir together.
- Add the Moringa powder-flour mixture and stir. Add chocolate chips or blueberries to mixture.
- With a spoon add batter to muffin pan. Make sure muffin pan already has liners and put batter 2/3rd the way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Test with a tooth pick to make sure muffins are cooked.
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.