Boost your mornings with this fun and energetic Moringa smoothie. Colorful, tasty, and perfect for early morning pick me ups at work, or an after work out beverage. This medley of ingredients go perfect with the superfood qualities of Moringa.
- 2 cups of spinach (Blends easier when frozen)
- 2 cups of blueberry (half fresh, half frozen)
- 1 sliced pear
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup of ice
- 3- large mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Moringa Powder
- Add 1 cup spinach, 1 cup blueberries, pear, and ½ cup coconut water in a blender and blend
- Add mint, 1-cup spinach, ice, ½-cup coconut water and 1-cup blueberries. Top off with 1 tablespoon of moringa and blend again.
- Sprinkle some Moringa on top for taste
Use this easy to make and quick recipe with the power of Moringa to boost your mornings and add color to your day. The smoothie is delicious and refreshing and we hope you enjoy it!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.