We're all about your happiness- both your physical and your mental happiness!
So, we're really happy to present a "cheat treat" with a healthy twist! Try our energizing moringa coconut balls with chocolate, coconut, and (totally optional) a rum kicker! Relax, de-stress, and enjoy the weekend with a new moringa treat that's sure to please!
- 100g butter
- 100g cooking chocolate
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 2-4 tsp of Moringa powder
- 80g coconut flakes
- Add 100g of dark chocolate (pieces) in a double boiler.
- Stir the chocolate so it melts well.
- Melt 100g of unsalted butter before putting in the double boiler, and stir until well combined.
- Add 100g of icing sugar and add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, while continuously stirring.
- Add 50g of coconut flakes, 2 tsp. of moringa powder, and (optional) 2 tablespoons of rum to the mixture and mix well for 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool for a while and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Scoop the mixture and form round balls using a spoon and/or your hands.
- Finally, roll the balls in a moringa-coconut mixture - and enjoy!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.