We all deserve a treat every once and a while. These banana donuts are easy to make, baked in the oven (never fried!) and dusted with spiced sugar! Serve them warm for a great snack with an attractive aroma and an oh-so-yummy taste! Incorporate organic moringa into everyone’s favorite morning treat!
- Almond Meal
- Potato Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Sliced bananas
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Bean Paste
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Baking Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- In a large bowl, add almond meal and potato flour and mix them together;
- Add two eggs, ¼ cup of milk, 3 tea spoons of moringa powder, coconut oil, 1 banana (sliced) and mix well;
- After mixed well, add maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg in the mix and continue stirring gently throughout after adding each ingredient;
- Add baking powder and apple cider vinegar to the mixture and allow the reaction to finish before continuing to stir and mix;
- Prepare a doughnut pan by spreading coconut oil into the molds of the pan and carefully fill the molds ¾ with the dough mixture prepared in steps 1-4;
- Put in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes; after baking is complete, carefully remove and allow the doughnuts to cool for 10 minutes.
- (Optional) You may add icing or maple syrup for added taste;
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Banana Doughnuts! Change up your morning routine with this delicious twist – and enjoy our tasty, and easy-baked banana donut infused with nutrient-rich Moringa!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.