We’re super excited to share with you our Moringa Naanwiches – easy to make, light yet filling pita rolls which are super delicious, highly nutritious, and a great way to change things up for lunch! Both kids and adults will love the Mediterranean vibe as they eat each flavorful bite.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic (minced)
- Celery (chopped)
- Almonds (raw)
- Chicken Breast (shredded)
- Capers (in brine)
- Naan bread
- Kale salad
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- Heat 3-4 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet on medium to high heat;
- Add minced garlic (1-2 cloves), 8-10 chopped raw almonds, and 2 grams of chopped celery to the skillet
- (Optional) Pour some red wine for flavor and stir the combination;
- Add shredded chicken in the mix while stirring the combination for 5-10 minutes;
- Add capers (with some of its brine) and red chili pepper for taste in the mix;
- Add organic moringa powder (2 teaspoons to the mix and stir until well cooked;
- Take a naan bread and put it in a serving plate – warming it up per the package instructions;
- Add the marinated chicken and kale salad on top of the warmed naan bread;
- (Optional) Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Naanwiches! This meal comes together quickly and can easily be packed up for a lunch on-the-go. Best yet – you can always spread the moringa/vegetable/avocado mixture over quinoa or brown rice to change things up! We love the versatility of this lunch item!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.