They say breakfast is your most important meal of the day. We agree, and so we've taken our moringa powder and infused it into a vanilla pancake mix to create a powerful and low calorie breakfast meal! Experience the moringa difference with our amazing moringa pancakes!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tea spoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Moringa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup, bananas or other toppings per preference
- Whisk the egg, milk, vegetable oil/butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add Moringa powder, flour, baking powder and salt and whisk together with the other mixture.
- Heat a heavy cast iron skillet over low to medium heat. Brush with vegetable oil or butter. Drop circles of the batter onto the skillet about quarter cup at a time.
- As the circle starts to bubble flip the pancake and cook the other side for about one minute.
- Stack pancakes and serve with maple syrup, butter, or any other toppings.
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.