Your breakfasts will never be the same after you try our moringa infused #omelette! This recipe feature's moringa's rich antioxidants and an added kick of spicy masala to rev up your mornings!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Sliced Onions to garnish
- Sliced tomatoes to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 1-2 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a non -stick pan and temper with cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds and then add the potatoes.
- Fry on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes and add the pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Continue to fry till it is cooked then put it in a bowl.
- To the beaten egg add the red chili powder, Moringa powder, paprika, and garam masala then mix well.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. oil and pour the egg mix. Cook on a low flame till one side is cooked. Then place a plate over it and carefully flip it over.
- Slide it on the pan and cook on the other side too. Transfer to a serving dish and present with mint leaves as garnishments.
We sincerely hope you enjoy our delicious moringa omelette! Take your breakfast to a new level with moringa and Miracle Tree!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.