Your breakfasts will never be the same after you try our moringa infused #omelette! This recipe feature's moringa's rich antioxidants and an added kick of spicy masala to rev up your mornings!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Sliced Onions to garnish
- Sliced tomatoes to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 1-2 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a non -stick pan and temper with cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds and then add the potatoes.
- Fry on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes and add the pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Continue to fry till it is cooked then put it in a bowl.
- To the beaten egg add the red chili powder, Moringa powder, paprika, and garam masala then mix well.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. oil and pour the egg mix. Cook on a low flame till one side is cooked. Then place a plate over it and carefully flip it over.
- Slide it on the pan and cook on the other side too. Transfer to a serving dish and present with mint leaves as garnishments.
We sincerely hope you enjoy our delicious moringa omelette! Take your breakfast to a new level with moringa and Miracle Tree!