The holidays are almost here so we’re really excited to share our Moringa Best Cake recipe – a sweet and delectable recipe which is perfect for family gatherings. Enjoy this yummy moringa cake with friends and family!
- 1 ¾ cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup of Evaporated Cane Juice
- 2 ½ tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Butter
- 1 Pear
- 1 Banana
- Minced Almonds
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Paste
- 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Add 1 ¾ cups of whole wheat flour, 1 cup of evaporated cane juice, 2 ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1 pinch of salt, 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder to a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add 1/3 cup of butter and ¼ cup of milk while continuing to mix.
- Continue to add ½ cup of milk, 1 egg and 1 tsp. of vanilla paste while continuously whisking/mixing until smooth and well combined.
- Add chopped pears slices to the mixture and use a spatula to mix the combination well.
- Add mixture, chopped bananas, more chopped pear slices, and minced almonds in a spring form pan.
- Carefully heat the bake mix pan in the oven at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes (check to see if baked with a toothpick)
- Once ready, carefully remove and slice into equal portions – serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Best Cake! Always remember – life’s too short to say no to cake – but feel less guilty now that you have this moringa infused cake! The soft cake full of natural flavor will awake all of your senses!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.