The coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect the U.S. and the world in new and unpredictable ways. We’ve been making changes to keep everyone - from our employees and logistics partners, to our customers and communities - safe, healthy and supplied with superfood teas and powders. Our daily lives have changed so much, so quickly, and we find ourselves seeking for ways to be safer, healthier and more connected.
Best practices during COVID-19:
- Avoid Close Contact and self-quarantine when possible. Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. Work from home or telecommute if possible!
- Clean and Disinfect surfaces and items, and ensure that you wash your hands. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs - cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Better yet, wear a face mask, if possible.
Wellness* During Self Isolation:
At Miracle Tree, our customers are our #1 priority, so we're sharing a few wellness tips to help us cope with self-Isolation!
🧘 Tips for your well-being:
- Eat real food high in nutrients and drink plenty of liquids (a cuppa of tea wouldn’t hurt)!
- Make regular phone calls or video calls to people you know. We thrive when we connect with each other.
- Get some sun every day – keep up the vitamin D. Go for a walk and stay active.
- Take up yoga and find your Zen, but remember to keep your distance.
- Watch TV or movies or footy games together, virtually. Allow your mind to unwind and reset.
📚 Tips for self-improvement:
- Start an online book club with friends or neighbors. online.
- It’s time for DIY - learn a new life-skill (like clothes repair). Our founder cut his own hair this week!
- Time to write! Now’s the time to sit yourself down and get started.
- Read, read, read! Learn about your passions and become an expert. Our team is passionate about everything moringa and it’s totally worth it!
- Brain training apps – puzzles and lateral thinking. A cup of #moringa tea may help!
👪 Tips for families with children:
- For parents who need to work from home, take turns working and parenting.
- Set up video chat ‘play dates’ with school friends
- Don’t forget about your own needs. Keep up meditation, yoga, exercise, & healthy eating (and #tea drinking) habits!
- Take time to prepare meals together, get creative, let the children take control! #Moringa tip: try our recipes or discover/create new ones!
- Got a crafty skill like crochet or knitting – share the skill with your family.
💑 Tips for helping others:
- Share on social the ways that help you stay connected; they can inspire others too. The internet has given us unparalleled ways to connect.
- Support a small business. If you enjoy their products, leave a customer review to help share your experience. Your support can make a huge difference.
- Post highlights of your day to help spread the positive word. Let’s uplift others with our positivity.
- Leave a loved one a note of appreciation, or get them a gift card or wellness-inspired purchase! You’ll be surprised how the tiny things in life make all the difference.
We’re in this struggle together so don’t let up. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Wishing you kindness and good health,
CEO and Founder
* Disclaimer: Miracle Tree® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.