Are you searching for tasty, low-carb ways to start your day? Try these delicious yet quick keto breakfast recipes.
Have you finally decided to jump on the keto bandwagon? The goal of this diet is to deprive your body of its main energy source—carbohydrates—while loading up on fat. This drives your body to enter a metabolic state known as ketosis, in which stored fat is used for energy. Due to its restrictive nature, the list of things that are off-limits is pretty long. But how do you add variety to your keto diet and keep yourself full all day? We have gathered some quick keto breakfast recipes that will give you the stamina you’ll need for the day ahead.
There’s nothing more comforting than pancakes for breakfast. It is a myth that you can’t eat baked stuff on keto. This delicious, quick keto breakfast recipe will keep you full for a long time and satisfy all your cravings.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon moringa powder
- Butter, for frying and serving
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Add almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, moringa powder, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a medium bowl. Whisk them together to form a smooth, lump-free batter. Let this batter sit for two to three minutes.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in a nonstick skillet over medium to low heat.
- Pour three to four tablespoons of batter onto the skillet. Cook for two minutes. Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip the pancake and cook for two more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve these pancakes topped with butter or maple syrup.
Keto Avocado Toasts
Are you looking for a healthy and quick keto breakfast recipe? You must try these avocado toasts. To cut down on the carbs, we have used bread cheese instead of regular bread. The ideal low-carb breakfast, these toasts are loaded with protein, healthy fats and flavor. To make the quick keto breakfast recipe extra healthy, we have added moringa leaves to the dish.
- Slices of low-carb bread cheese
- ½ avocado sliced
- Olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- Fresh moringa leaves
- Over medium heat, preheat a small cast-iron skillet.
- Warm the bread cheese by placing it in the skillet and cooking it for one minute on each side.
- Remove the bread cheese from the skillet and top it with sliced avocado and fresh moringa leaves. Then drizzle some olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and red pepper flakes to make your dish extra flavorful.
A quick keto breakfast for one, this single-serving Keto Shakshuka is full of nutrients and flavor. This quick keto breakfast recipe calls for healthy, fresh ingredients that will instantly power up your morning. And the best part? You only need one skillet to make this scrumptious recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato1 tablespoon moringa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- A handful of chopped spinach
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- In a cast-iron skillet, heat the oil. Add garlic and cook it for a few seconds.
- Then, add the chopped tomato and spices. Cook for three to four minutes until soft.
- Add spinach leaves and cook for two to three minutes until wilted. Then, add moringa powder. Mix well until combined.
- Make two holes in the tomato/kale mixture, then crack two eggs inside.
- Cover and cook for four to five minutes over low heat until the whites are set.
- Sprinkle salt and chili flakes. Serve it hot.