We're always looking for great lunch ideas! We think we've found the perfect meal - one that isn't too heavy and yet nutritiously filling! Start your week with a dose of leafy green veggies (including our very own amino-acid rich moringa) and indulge in delicious wild salmon burgers! This recipe is great because you can serve a complete and nutritious meal!
- 15 ozs wild salmon (boneless)
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 ½ cups kale (very finely chopped, stems removed)
- ¾ cup broccoli florets (very finely chopped)
- ½ organic moringa powder
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- pepper (to taste)
- Place drained and boneless wild salmon in a large bowl
- Add eggs, almond meal, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and (optionally) pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Add in finely chopped kale, broccoli, and moringa powder. Mix well by hand.
- Form into 3-4 tightly-packed patties. Place on a plate lined with foil or wax paper and refrigerate for at thirty-forty minutes.
- Once refrigerated, heat a large skillet sprayed with oil over medium heat. Once hot, add burgers. Cook for 7-8 minutes per side, or until browned.
You’re going to love chomping away on our delicious moringa infused salmon burgers! This easy-to-make, light and delicious meal will be a sure hit with your family!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.