Fall is almost here. This is the perfect time to trade in your sweet, refreshing iced teas for warm, flavorful hot teas. Are you bored of your regular black tea? This Fall, experiment with warming ingredients like cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, galangal, cardamom, peppercorns, moringa, nutmeg and cloves to make dozens of comforting teas.
Welcome the season with our unique and flavorful tea recipes that will surely warm your heart and soul.
Autumn spiced-apple moringa tea
This is one of the best fall tea recipes. For a fruity, spicy, delicious dose of Fall sipping, this tea recipe combines tea with cloves, cinnamon sticks, apple juice and apple slices.
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried moringa leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cups water
- 4 tea bags
- 1 apple, sliced
- In a saucepan, add apple juice, cinnamon stick and cloves. Bring them to a boil. Then, simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Boil water in another saucepan. Add tea bags and moringa leaves after removing them from heat. Don’t forget to remove the string and label from the tea bags before steeping.
- Cover the saucepan and steep the tea bags and moringa leaves for five minutes.
- After straining the juice mixture, remove the cinnamon and cloves.
- Add the juice mixture to the tea.
- Serve warm with freshly cut apple slices.
Orange ginger black tea
Do you want to switch up your fall tea recipes? You must try our orange ginger black tea. Brew this tea on a chilly evening to unwind and relax. You are more susceptible to catching a cold during the colder months. Since it contains ginger, it is very good for your throat as well.
- 3-4 big oranges
- 100 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of tea (preferably citrusy)
- ½-1 inch of fresh ginger
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges.
- In a saucepan, combine fresh ginger and orange juice. Heat over low to medium heat until boiling.
- Remove the pulp and ginger bits with a strainer.
- In another saucepan, bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat and steep your tea for three to five minutes.
- Mix with orange and ginger brew.
- Sweeten it with honey and serve warm.
Are you searching for tea recipes to calm your senses this Fall? Try our nutrition-packed moringa tea.
The bright green moringa tea is a powerhouse of essential protein, vitamins and minerals that have incredible health benefits. Moringa tea can also effectively calm your senses and reduce anxiety. Another reason it is amongst our must-try Fall tea recipes is that it contains tryptophan. Tryptophan and the molecules it produces influence many functions in the body, including sleep, mood and behavior. A study conducted on 12 patients has shown that low levels of tryptophan may contribute to mood disorders, including depression and anxiety. It is good for regulating anxiety and other mood disorders as it relaxes the body.
- 1 teaspoon dried moringa leaves (or 1 tea bag of our herbal or energy teas).
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 lemon wedge
- Mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups hot water
- Heat water in a saucepan. Add ginger, cinnamon powder and mint leaves. Simmer for four to five minutes. Then, add the lemon wedge.
- Add moringa leaves to this concoction and let them steep for three to five minutes.
- Strain the mixture.
- Add honey to sweeten the tea. Enjoy it hot.