#Hummus is proof that some of the best tasting things in life are the simplest to make - and if you add #moringa to the mix, you can #supercharge the recipe and take your hummus to a new level! Best part - this recipe requires no cooking – only a food processor or blender. You'll love our super simple and super delicious moringa and #chickpea-based hummus dip and spread.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, more if you like
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1(19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of moringa powder
- Combine everything in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- The blender gives the best result.
- If you need more liquid to make a nice consistency, add a bit more yogurt.
- Chill for a while (Around 15 minutes).
- Serve with pitas or as a veggie dip.
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.