Ah, the taco – one of the best foods in the world! There’s nothing like a plate of delicious, mouthwatering tacos, and we’re super excited to present our Moringuacamole Tacos – easy to make and sure to be a pleasure for your next weeknight (or lunch) meal!
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. marinara sauce
- 8 ounces filleted beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 4 hard taco shells
- Cumin, Salt, and Pepper (to taste)
- Mozzarella (grated)
- Salad Leaves
- Moringa Powder
- To make the guacamole, in a medium bowl, mash the avocado slices, and mix with salt to taste.
- Add the chopped parsley, moringa powder, and mashed tomatoes. Mix well then set aside.
- To prepare taco filling, in a large pot, pour olive oil and add ground beef to cook for 5-8 minutes. Continue to stir through the cooking process while removing the grease out of the pot.
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and marinara sauce to taste.
- Heat the taco shells per the preparation instructions and fill with the taco filling guacamole mix.
- Add salad leaves and grated mozzarella cheese on top.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringuacamole Tacos! Tacos are a delicious way to enjoy Mexican cuisine—they're quick, filling, and flavor-packed. This easy recipe takes it up a notch by including our superfood organic moringa powder – so you get an added nutritious punch with every bite! Try it out and you’ll be a taco pro in no time!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.