You’ll love our delicious moringa banana bread as it is so moist and delicious, plus is packed with skin-loving vitamins, iron and is also high in antioxidants. Get your taste buds buzzing for this inspired recipe!
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil or high quality vegetable oil*
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2½ medium or 2 large bananas)
- ¼ cup milk of choice or water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to swirl on top
- 1¾ cups white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour
- 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons of Moringa Powder
- ½ cup mix-ins like chopped walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, chopped dried fruit, fresh banana slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius) and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, Add the oil, honey and the eggs and beat well with a whisk. Then add in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Lastly, switch to a big spoon and stir in the flour and Moringa Powder until combined. Gently fold the mix-ins as well if desired.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for 10 minutes, and then transfer it to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
We hope you enjoy our moringa infused banana bread! You’ll look like a superhero at the office or at the breakfast table with this easy-to-make banana bread stocked with moringa’ vitamins and superfood qualities! This one is so good, you'll want to make 2 loaves.
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.