Miracle Tree’s Moringa Ice Cream
Start off your summer right with an incredible Moringa Ice Cream. Experience the nutritious benefits of Moringa and impress everyone with this easy to make, super tasty Moringa Ice Cream.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 table spoons topping of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Moringa Powder
- Using a stand mixer whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks appear.
- In a separate bowl add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, the moringa powder, and the topping of your choice. Stir all the ingredients.
- Add vanilla extract to your bowl of ingredients, then fold in the whip cream on top of your mixture.
- Using a whisk stir the mixture with the whipped cream until mixed together.
- Place mixture in a container and cover. Place in freezer for 8-12 hours.
- Serve scoops of Moringa Ice Cream in cones or cups.
Cool off those hot summer days with this superfood ice cream. Perfect fun for kids to incorporate the joy and superfood powers of Moringa into an impressive and tasty dessert that is sure to make you all scream for ice cream!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.